The all-new BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe combines the sleek look and sporty character of the company’s newest model range – the 4 Series Coupe – with the functionality and spaciousness that 4 doors produce in a Gran Coupe.
The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe will be offered with two engine choices: the 428i Gran Coupe, featuring the 240 hp TwinPower Turbo 2.0 liter 4-cylinder engine, and the 435i Gran Coupe featuring the 300 hp TwinPower Turbo 3.0 liter incline 6-cylinder engine. The 428i Gran Coupe will also come available with xDrive, BMW’s innovative all wheel drive system. All versions will be offered in the U.S. with an 8-speed automatic transmission. The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe will make its international as well as domestic debut at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in March, and the New York International Auto Show being held at the Jacob Javits Convention Center in April of 2014.
The 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe shares the same length, width, wheelbase and track with the 4 Series two-door Coupe models. The roofline of the Gran Coupe, however, is approximately 5 inches longer, and 2 inches higher, sloping more toward the rear end of the vehicle giving the back seat passengers a more spacious and comfortable ride.
Respective pricing for the 2015 428i Gran Coupe, 428i xDrive Gran Coupe and 435i Gran Coupe are as follows: $41,225 $43,225, and $46,725 (all prices include transportation charges).
In brief, the 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe will offer:
- An elegant Coupe style with the convenience of a Sedan
- Exclusive choice of three lines: Sport, Luxury and M Sport
- Two engine choices that feature BMW TwinPower Turbo Technology
- Elaborate suspension technology: Aluminum double-pivot spring-strut suspension (front) 5-arm (rear)
- 8-Speed Sport Steptronic automatic or 6-Speed manual transmission
- BMW xDrive all-wheel drive system
- High-performance and lightweight brake system
- Intelligent lightweight construction reducing weight and maximizing stability
- Push-Start convenience
- The latest advancements in BMW EfficientDynamics
- BMW ConnectedDrive
- Head-Up Display w/ Speed Limit information
- Full LED headlights for improved night driving
- BMW Services and Apps
The 2015 4 Series Gran Coupe will arrive in the early Summer of 2014. But, if you are able to attend, you can get a first-hand look at the all-new 2015 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe at the the NYIAS in April!
Filed under: Automotive, BMW | Tagged: 2014 bmw, 2014 BMW's, 4 Series, 4 series gran coupe, bmw 4 series, leading BMW dealership, Long Island, NY, Rallye BMW, rallye bmw blog, The Ultimate Drive, the ultimate driving experience, The Ultimate Driving Machine, westbury long island, westbury ny | Leave a comment »